If you have an on-the-go lifestyle, Mobile Banking is made for you! All you need is your smartphone or tablet to do a variety of transactions.
- Verify account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Check payment status
- View ATM locations
- Receive account alerts
Yolo FCU Mobile Banking allows you to manage your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Deposit a check anytime, anywhere. All you have to do is take a photo of the front and back of your check-that’s it! Depositing a check has never been easier.
To begin, simply visit the app store (available on most mobile devices) and download the Yolo FCU mobile app.
For detailed instructions, click here.
You must be a registered user prior to using Mobile Banking.
We take the security and protection of member financial information seriously. There are some simple steps you can take to help secure your mobile device and safeguard your financial information.
- Avoid using public Wi-Fi when banking with your mobile device. Not all Wi-Fi networks or hotspots are secure. Opt for using your data plan on your smartphone or tablet from a network you can verify is secure.
- Be sure to password protect your smartphone or tablet. If your device is lost or stolen, having a password to access yours apps and data will add an extra layer of protection if it ends up in the wrong hands.
- If using a banking app, only download the app from your institution’s website or directly from the app store if available on your mobile device.
- Install mobile antivirus software to protect against malware.
- Some mobile devices can be locked or wiped remotely. Familiarize yourself with these steps in the event it is lost or stolen.
Members who viewed this page also viewed the following page: